Saturday, January 24, 2009

Time to talk about the ...and more!


When I titled my blog paper stuff ...and more I was really referring to brads, ribbon, eyelets, punches, and all of the other items I hoard really well! But, one of my other passions is cooking, especially desserts. Not the best thing for a diabetic! Today's picture is of "Phyllis's Phamous Scottish Shortbread Cookies"! I have made these for years and it is a recipe from my SIL who is from Scotland. My friend Denise's youngest son's birthday was today. He had told his mom he wanted a big bunch of my cookies, so that is part of what he received for his birthday. The picture is the gallon bag of cookies sitting in his lap because he did not want his picture taken! It is great to be needed!

1 comment:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

And can you believe she told him he didn't have to share??!!! He's a sweetie though and let me have a bite! These are unbelievable. Melt in your mouth kind of shortbread. mmmmmmm.