Wednesday, June 24, 2009

June is gone!


June has flown by and so has the days to make cards. It is harder when you work full time, have to work some evenings and have been in school for a week. I did manage to squeeze out a couple of cards. This is one and the other was for a card contest. I will publish it when the contest closes!
I bought some new paper at Stampin' Cat Studio. It is a fiberous and floppy paper and doesn't want to punch easily. I couldn't resist making flowers out of the flower paper. The end result was not what I was shooting for but I like it!
Supplies used:
Spellbinders Nested flowers
Cuttlebug Hippie Chick alphabet/small flower
Creative Expressions flower brad
Queen & Co. felt leaves
unknown dp beige and red
DCWV Orange cardstock
SU Chocolate Chip ink (used on the flowers)

1 comment:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Yahoo! Nice to see you blogging...and great to see the card in person! Great design!