Sunday, September 13, 2009

More news and Happy Fall Ya'll

Happy Fall y'all! I am trying to catch up my posts! It seems like summer has flown by and lots of stuff going on! I will be having cataract surgery on Sept. 21. So if you are the praying kind, I appreciate all the prayers I can get! Thank you in advance!

I went to an orthopedic surgeon because I was diagnosed with a cyst on my tendon in my hand, which can be annoying when you are trying to create cards (or do anything!). I found out that I have "trigger finger" so I had a shot of steroids into my hand. I have been waiting for my hand to get buff LOL but the shot did help a lot.

This week I will be going to Eugene to attend a conference for work. I am on a committee that I am told "I will work my butt off!" Hoping that even a little true, 'cause I can use it!

No comments: